Callahan is looking for an Account Supervisor with experience in the veterinarian industry.
The specs? 7 or more years of agency experience. Managing day-to-day interaction between the client and the account management team. We’re an ego-free, up and coming shop where people like working together in real life. Not just in the brochure.
Welcome to Callahan, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence for almost 40 years. Our values of curiosity, courage, trust, generosity, respect, passion, quality and fun serve our clients. They also serve the collaboration of our 60+ employees, by letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there’s a problem worth solving, then it’s worth using creativity to solve. We believe that a big idea, from anyone, anywhere, in any media, can change everything. And the feeling you get when that happens, is why you love what you do as much as we do.
We’re located in a 150-year-old grain warehouse in Lawrence, Kansas. Opportunities abound here, helping turn your career into a masterpiece of your own design. And, unlike other agencies, work/life balance isn’t just preached at Callahan, it’s practiced.
Here are the basics:
- Strategically lead the client and internal teams
- Ensure client relationships are positive and stable
- Oversee timely and accurate implementation of plans, budgets and work
- Manage the day-to-day interaction of client contact and service and provide guidance and direction to the account management team
- Foster development and growth of direct reports
- Experience with the veterinarian industry; marketing to veterinarians and clinic staff, building sales programs, developing sales tools and support for sales reps, plus experience building programs and relationships with key opinion leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, public relations, business administration or equivalent
- 7+ years of advertising agency experience, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
Plus, these additional talents:
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success in marketing, promotion or advertising planning and program development
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation skills
If you made it this far, you may be the Account Supervisor we need to join our growing account management team. Get in touch and let’s talk at firstname.lastname@example.org