The only thing that matters is that you do. Callahan is looking for an ACD with a background in writing or art direction. Or both, ideally.
The specs? 6 to 10 years of agency experience. A great book and even better attitude. We’re an ego-free, up and coming shop where people like working together in real life. Not just in the brochure.
Welcome to Callahan, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence for almost 40 years. Our values of curiosity, courage, trust, generosity, respect, passion, quality and fun serve our clients. They also serve the collaboration of our 60+ employees, by letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there’s a problem worth solving, then it’s worth using creativity to solve. We believe that a big idea, from anyone, anywhere, in any media, can change everything. And the feeling you get when that happens, is why you love what you do as much as we do.
We’re located in a 150-year-old grain warehouse in Lawrence, Kansas. Opportunities abound here, helping turn your career into a masterpiece of your own design. And, unlike other agencies, work/life balance isn’t just preached at Callahan, it’s practiced.
Here are the basics:
- Killer, award-winning work
- Experience working on large, cross-channel projects in a variety of modern media
- Experience working for local and national clients, from CPG to pet products to communications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels with internal stakeholders and externals clients
- Ability to lead by example and inspire creative staff members in their development
- Proven dependability, an eagle eye for the details and the can-do to multitask and slay multiple projects simultaneously
- Readiness for action, strategic thinking, passion and positive team playing
If you made it this far, you may be the ACD we need to join our growing creative team led by our Cannes-winning CCO. Get in touch and let’s talk at email@example.com