Callahan is looking for a Group Account Director.
The specs? 10 or more years of advertising agency experience or relevant experience. A leader’s knowledge of the veterinarian industry. We’re an ego-free, up and coming shop where people like working together in real life. Not just in the brochure.
Welcome to Callahan, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence for almost 40 years. Our values of curiosity, courage, trust, generosity, respect, passion, quality and fun serve our clients. They also serve the collaboration of our 60+ employees, by letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there’s a problem worth solving, then it’s worth using creativity to solve. We believe that a big idea, from anyone, anywhere, in any media, can change everything. And the feeling you get when that happens, is why you love what you do as much as we do.
We’re located in a 150-year-old grain warehouse in Lawrence, Kansas. Opportunities abound here, helping turn your career into a masterpiece of your own design. And, unlike other agencies, work/life balance isn’t just preached at Callahan, it’s practiced.
Here are the basics:
- Formulate strategic marketing communication plans designed to build client business, including budget planning for assigned clients
- Direct the client account team in the ongoing implementation of each client’s marketing communication plan to achieve client objectives
- Seek opportunities to grow client business with the agency; broaden and deepen client-agency relations to enhance the longevity and profitability of the relationship
- Foster and model alignment with agency mission, vision and values, and adherence to policies and procedures
- Enhance the performance and professional growth of the account management team
- Current working knowledge of branding and integrated marketing communications theory and practice
- Experience with the veterinarian industry; marketing to veterinarians and clinic staff, building sales programs, developing sales tools and support for sales reps, plus experience building programs and relationships with key opinion leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, public relations, business administration or equivalent
- 10+ years of advertising agency experience, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
Plus, these additional talents:
- Proficient marketing communications planning for traditional and non-traditional media, budgeting and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success in marketing, promotion or advertising planning and program development
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation skills
If you made it this far, you may be the Group Account Director we need to join our growing account management team. Get in touch and let’s talk at email@example.com