To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Callahan Creek, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence and values for more than 35 years. Together, our values of generosity, trust, respect, curiosity, courage, fun, passion and quality benefit our clients. They also benefit the collaboration of more than 50 “Creekers,” while letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there is a problem worth solving, then it’s worth applying creativity. Because a big idea, from any source, in any media, can change everything. We’re located in a 150-year old grain warehouse in Lawrence, Kansas – the coolest, artiest and weirdest town in the Midwest. And unlike other agencies, work/life balance isn’t just preached, it’s practiced.
We’re currently looking for a talented Project/Traffic Manager to join our growing team in Plano, Texas. Get in touch if you have the basics covered:
- Champions all internal processes. Manages workflow on projects from inception through deployment, sets project schedules and works with internal and external resources to develop project budgets.
- Evaluates new project requests against resources before timelines are set.
- Back-up to account management.
- Assigns creative resources according to skillset and current workloads.
- Knowledge base of creative resources capabilities.
- Ensures projects stay on track and on budget.
- Coordinates creative work between freelancers and outside agencies. Creates purchase orders in Workamajig.
- Develops project schedules and assignment of work to team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generates daily status reports.
- Coordinates and monitors the routing of all internal and vendor proofs to ensure applicable approval signatures are obtained from all team members.
- Adjusts timing of project approvals as needed.
- Builds and provides creatives with daily task list.
- Strong knowledge base of both traditional and interactive mediums.
- Must be well organized, able to meet deadlines and demonstrate tact and diplomacy.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to enter data with accuracy.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Must be clear and concise in communication, both verbally and in written form.
- 2-4 years of experience working with and managing digital and traditional projects in an advertising/marketing agency environment.
The ambitious and outstanding candidate would also have:
- Experience with project management software (Workamajig), a plus.
- Knowledge of creative and print processes.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application development a plus.
- Ability to manage full-service accounts with a multitude of simultaneous projects and initiatives strongly preferred.
November 14, 2018