Welcome to Callahan, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence for more than 36 years. Our values of curiosity, courage, trust, generosity, respect, passion, quality and fun serve our clients. They also serve the collaboration of our 50+ employees, by letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there’s a problem worth solving, then it’s worth using creativity to solve. Because a big idea, from any source, in any media, can change everything. And the feeling you get when that happens is why you love what you do as much as we do.
We’re located in a 150-year-old grain warehouse in Lawrence, Kansas. Here, opportunities abound and we’ll help you turn your career into a masterpiece of your own design. And, unlike other agencies, work/life balance isn’t just preached at Callahan, it’s also practiced.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing creative team. Get in touch if you’ve got this covered:
- Provide strategic ideas and concepts that solve client problems.
- Review and comprehend analytics and other category related information, providing guidance and creative solutions for Copywriting.
- Deliver expertise on assigned business: Understands the wants and needs of target audience.
- Collaborates with staff in all areas-strategy, creative, media, to achieve memorable concepts and copy that drives success for our clients.
- Ensures compliance with client and industry regulations and standards.
- Provides back-up writing and editing support as needed.
- 4+ years of Copywriting experience
- Strong interest in marketing and communications
- Positive approach to challenges and how to solve them
- Teamwork oriented and exposure to ad agency lifestyle
Other Required Skills:
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Strong ability to present work with enthusiasm and passion
- Strong ability to interpret data to drive evidence-based decision making
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with teams and various functional areas such as account management, strategy, and creative
- Results driven team player able to work in and with a proactive team with a high degree of client focus
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and source references
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Get in touch and let’s talk at email@example.com