Callahan is looking for a Senior Social Media Community Manager.
The specs? 4-6 years analyzing and optimizing social media platforms and community management. We’re an ego-free, up and coming shop where people like working together in real life. Not just in the brochure.
Welcome to Callahan, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence for almost 40 years. Our values of curiosity, courage, trust, generosity, respect, passion, quality and fun serve our clients. They also serve the collaboration of our 60+ employees, by letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there’s a problem worth solving, then it’s worth using creativity to solve. We believe that a big idea, from anyone, anywhere, in any media, can change everything. And the feeling you get when that happens, is why you love what you do as much as we do.
Here are the basics:
- Monitor and moderate client-owned social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Monitor direct and indirect mentions or conversations.
- Nurture community conversation and positive engagement and respond to questions and help with customer service issues.
- Identify and build relationships with advocates and potential influencers.
- Adhere to client-specific policy, process and moderation guides.
- Authentically represent and demonstrate brand voice, character and values for each individual client.
- Manage effective execution of content calendars and plans.
- Identify opportunities for real time or agile content deployments around current trends or events.
- Maintain high levels of awareness around direct competitors and best in class peers in the social space.
- Proactively provide competitive insights and identify actionable opportunities.
- Keep abreast of Social Media Trends, Emerging Platforms and Internet Culture.
- Contribute thought leadership to agency blog, podcast and social channels.
- Maintains a personal social media presence that avoids excessively negative or controversial content and would not cause any client to question credibility for the trust they place in our hands.
The ambitious and outstanding candidate would also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, media or related area, preferred
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, including working with, analyzing and optimizing social media platforms and community management
- Proven track record in creating content and cultivating engagement
- A passion for social media and digital trends
- Experience using social media management tools and platforms.
- Self-starter and, simultaneously, a team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Availability and willingness to work outside normal office hours as needed
If you’ve gotten this far, you may be the Senior Social Media Community Manager we’re looking for….send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.