Last Updated/Effective Date: November 14, 2022
Callahan Creek, Inc. d/b/a Callahan (“Callahan,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the processing of Personal Information (defined below) that is provided, collected, or shared on the sites, applications, social media pages, or other platforms that link to this Privacy Notice (“Site”) and otherwise in connection with the services we provide (collectively, the “Services”). It also describes your choices about the collection, sharing, and use of your Personal Information.
We may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to you.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect a range of Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that uniquely identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
The types of Personal Information we collect may include:
- Contact Information – If you submit an inquiry, register for an account, or provide information on our Site, we may collect your contact information. This may include your name, email address, demographic information, and phone number.
- Location Data – While navigating our Site your mobile device or browser may share your location data, both through WiFi and GPS. We will collect this information based on the settings of your phone and browser.
- Usage Information – When you use our Site, we may automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (IP Address), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Site), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Site, and other such information.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information
- We May Collect Your Personal Information Directly From You – For example, if you send us an online inquiry or request information from us.
Online Behavioral Advertising. We use third parties and/or service providers to provide interest-based advertising services. These services may serve advertisements on our behalf that are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits to websites (including this Site) over time and across different websites. The data collected may be associated with your Personal Information. These advertisements may appear on the Site and on other websites, and may be sent to you via emailTo change your preferences with respect to certain online ads or to obtain more information about ad networks and online behavioral advertising, visit National Advertising Initiative Consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Program. Changing your settings with individual browsers or ad networks will not necessarily carry over to other browsers or ad networks. As a result, depending on the opt-outs you request, you may still see our ads. Opting-out of targeted advertising does not opt you out of all ads, just those targeted to you.
3. How We Use Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information to:
- operate the Site, provide our Services, and provide support to our business functions;
- protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- send you information about our company and Services;
- respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
- support and personalize the Site, Services and our advertising efforts;
- protect the security and integrity of the Site;
- provide customer support;
- the extent required for benchmarking, data analysis, audits, enhancing the Site, improving the Site or our Services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics
- meet our contractual requirements;
- comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies;
- respond to inquiries related to employment opportunities;
- market, advertise, and provide the Site and our Services; and
- the extent necessary for any other lawful purpose for which the Personal Information is collected.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- To Third Parties for Marketing Purposes – We may share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes. This may include third parties whose services we believe you may be interested, or who are interested in providing you with services.
- In the Case of a Merger or Sale – If and when we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business. Where legally required we will give you prior notice and if you have a legal right to do so, an opportunity to object to this transfer.
- To Service Providers – When we hire service providers to help operate the Site or our business, we may give access to Personal Information as necessary to perform the service for Callahan. This may include service providers that operate our Site, manage our customer lists and automate some of our business development efforts, and send our communications.
- To Business Partners – We may share Personal Information with our trusted business partners. For example, we may share your Personal Information with a company when we co-sponsor a promotion or service. These partners and affiliates may use your Personal Information to, among other things, send you information or contact you about their services.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected, as outlined in this Privacy Notice, or any longer retention period required by law.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use our commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we process. However, despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from improperly obtaining access to Personal Information.
7. Marketing Communications
To opt-out of marketing communications please email us at email@example.com or by following the instructions included in the email or text correspondence. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain correspondence, we may still need to contact you with important transactional or administrative information, as permitted by law. Additionally, if you withdraw your consent or object to processing, or if you choose not to provide certain Personal Information, we may be unable to provide some or all of our Services to you.
8. International Use of the Site
This Site is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting this Site from outside of the United States, please note that by providing your Personal Information it is being transferred to, stored, collected, or processed in the United States, where our data center and servers are located and operated.
9. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete that information. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us their Personal Information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the information listed in Section 16.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained within them. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing Personal Information to third parties, since any Personal Information disclosed will be subject to the applicable third party’s Privacy Notice.
11. California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, individual customers who reside in California and who have an existing business relationship with us may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, if any. To make such a request, send an email with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights” to email@example.com.
In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by these California privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
12. Your Privacy Rights
If you would like to access, make changes to, update, or delete your personal information that we have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Please note that we may modify or update this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please review it periodically. We may provide you with an updated Privacy Notice if material changes are made. Unless otherwise indicated, any changes to this Privacy Notice will apply immediately upon posting to the Site.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
805 New Hampshire Street
Lawrence, KS 66044